Set of four Tapered Candles, who Maison Balzac call "Chandelle".
These candles are hand poured on the island of Java in Indonesia.
They are made to illuminate your days and your nights when the light of the sun and moon is not bright enough.
We encourage you to be as creative as you like, and mix candle colours without any consideration other than your own pleasure.
- Size: 25cm long, 9.84"
- Approx 9 hours burn time each.
Candle base fits in a 2cm diameter candleholder.
- 100% plant based stearin wax with cotton wick (wax RSPO certified).
- Place on a heatproof, non-flammable base while burning. Keep away from draughts. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave the candles unattended. Blow out candle before flame reaches 2cm from base. Not for outdoor use.
- Please note that due to the nature of the wax, these candles may produce a soft white film on the outside. This is known as blooming, and is a naturally occurring process. It in no way affects the quality or burning of the candle, and can be removed with a gentle wipe with a soft cloth.
- This candle wax is quite soft and might show minor marks on its surface. This may happen during transportation between our studio and your loving hands, and we hope this won't deter from the beauty of its shape and colour!